一. Shift issue about LCM+ resistive touch panel
1. Case: Tf17713a/26010a and other projects.
2. Phenomenon: Tp move toward the sealing direction and tilt upwards in the fpc direction.
3. Reason: Tp fpc has strong thrust when bending, the double-sided adhesive on the tp weakens after long time stress and affected by the environment, resulting in tp shift beyond the backlight edge.
1.The backlight should be as wide as possible so that the tp sinks into the frame to prevent the tp shift.
2. Increase the lower iron frame and design the iron frame ear elevation to prevent the tp shift.
3. Increase the stickiness and paste area of the double-sided adhesive tape (the width of the back edge be as wide as possible).
4.add 0.05mm yellow tape to the backlight in tp's fpc direction.
5. Storage: Under normal temperature.
6.try to put on production within 1-5 months after producing and shipping.